quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2010

COLUNA FOOOGO!!!

AID BAN KIN-MOON

Mr. Secretary-General of the United Nations in Brazil are killed one hundred people per day from January until now, have been killed in our country, about fifteen thousand people quinentas we experience here an undeclared civil war, which is very worse, and do not have financial resources to equip my home with cameras and other technological equipment, I am not the son of the elite, I have no relatives Influential'm a child of the rabble, who suffers from the growth of violence, 70% of victims are black, not I intend to become statistically, I beg you Mr. Secretary, for political asylum in Canada or in other civilized country where you can experience the full right to life and liberty, because in Brazil, the thing're fooogo!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário